Thursday, September 01, 2011

System reboot

4 years back, i signed into this blog. Not sure why? was it becasuse I read some article which gave an elaborate explanation on what, when and how to blog? or, was it because some friend of mine said he/she used to write articles on his/her blog site about whatever general subjects that popped up in their mind. Whatever the case is, to generalise, I am not one of those book worms who swallow novels and books as if their life depended on it. I do read, once in a while, articles, blogs, that and this, which I come across while browsing. As a result, my grammer, spellings, and vocabs are not sharp, and Yes, am not ashamed to say that !!. Will take this as a learning curve, a stepping stone on how to improve my English. What an idea sirji !!.. Will try my best to pen down something whenever i stumble upon an opportunity. Ciao !

No comments: